SPE CCV Internal Catch Can - Fits 2011-2020 6.7L Powerstroke
The SPE CCV Internal catch can is designed to be an integrated oil/air separator similar to an external catch can. It removes oil molecules from the crankcase vent vapor.
Aesthetically appealing design
- Low profile
- Simple, quick installation
- Can be used with most CCV reroute kits on the market
- Significantly reduces oil odor & vapor on CCV reroute systems
- Internal mounting solution — eliminates the need to mount under the vehicle or in the engine bay
- Features a maintenance free automatic oil drain back
- Durable 5-axis billet aluminum construction
- All Hardware Included
Removes oil molecules.The SPE CCV Internal Catch Can (ICC) is designed to remove oil molecules from the crankcase vent vapor while utilizing the void internal to the 6.7 Powerstroke valve cover converting it to function as a catch can. This part gives the customer all the benefits of a catch can with none of the downfalls. Unlike other catch cans that require external mounting or necessary draining, the SPE CCV ICC requires neither. With the SPE CCV ICC there is a notch cut in the baffle so when positive pressure is released (ex. the vehicles turned off) and the oil can drain back to the pan. This creates a no maintenance design with all of the positives of a catch can.
Engineered Design. The SPE CCV Internal Catch Can was carefully designed to ensure minimal pressure drop across the baffles. See figures 1 & 2 for more details. This allowed for basically no restriction in air flow while still filtering the oil from the vapor. This also helps greatly in diminishing smell and oil droplets.
Perfectly designed. It was also taken into consideration that some customers may have another brand CCV reroute kit on their vehicle. The SPE CCV Internal Catch Can was designed to work with almost all kits on the market, although its design and flange shape does compliment the SPE CCV reroute kit the best. The SPE CCV ICC is a great option for high performance applications with high crankcase output/ flow or customers who just want to reduce smell or vapor output.
- Billet Aluminum CCV Oil Air Separator insert
- Mounting hardware
- 2011- 2020 Ford F250 (including cab & chassis)*
- 2011- 2020 Ford F350 (including cab & chassis)*
- 2011- 2020 Ford F450 (including cab & chassis)*
- 2011- 2020 Ford F550 (including cab & chassis)*
*Sold as an add-on component that requires the use of an aftermarket CCV kit. The SPE CCV Reroute kitis sold separately and can be purchased by clicking HERE.