1. Make sure your Mini Maxx or XRT has update 1.03.1 or newer.***
2. After verifying and/ or loading the newest update, put SD card back into the Mini Maxx, go to menu then select install download, select the import/export MCC tunes option. Then select export.
3. Then follow the on screen prompts to how you would normally download the tune to your truck.
4. After step 3 is completed, remove SD card. Place it in your computer.
5. Open up SD card. Find custom folder & double click to open and delete all contents.
6. Open email containing custom tunes from SPE & download the tunes to the desktop.
7. Click & drag the SPE tunes into the empty custom folder on the SD card.
8. Properly eject SD card from the computer & reinsert into your tuner.
9. go to menu then select install download, select the import/export MCC tunes option. Then, select import.
10. Then follow the prompts on the screen & select SPEeng for the engine file & SPEtran for the transmission file. MAKE SURE WHEN ASKED - “DO YOU WANT TO TUNE THE TRANSMISSION?” IF YOU SELECT YES THE NEXT STEP WILL THEN ASK YOU TO PLEASE SELECT THE ENGINE FILE FIRST, AND THEN THE TRANSMISSION FILE.
DO NOT mix up the order it will not work.
• You can also find more help by visiting- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF76A40225F43C6FB
• If you are still having issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-966-5085.
***If you do not have SW version 1.03.1 or higher, you may need to mail us your SD card to update it.