SPE Motorsport 11-20 5.0L Coyote Billet Trigger Ring
The SPE Motorsport 11-20 5.0L Coyote Billet Trigger Ring was designed for high revving builds in order to increase the crank signal accuracy.
- CNC designed billet steel
- Superior to stamped steel or welded designs from OEM or others on the market, including the 2013 Cobra Jet Program design
- Tighter, more accurate and precise fitment
- Designed for accuracy from low to high RPM range
- Capable of 10,000 rpm with no sign degradation noted
The SPE Motorsport 11-17 5.0L Coyote Billet Trigger Ring was designed for high revving builds in order to increase the crank signal accuracy. Manufactured from billet steel this trigger ring is far superior to the OEM designed stamped steel whose reluctor teeth aren’t as precise and therefore have an erratic crank signal. It is also more accurate than the trigger rings used in the 2013 Cobra Jet Program (Ford Performance part numberM-12A227-CJ13) in which the OEM stamped steel ring was machined for a more accurate signal.
TheSPE Motorsport 11-17 5.0L Coyote Billet Trigger Ring will fit the 2011-2017 5.0L Ti-VCT Coyote engine found in the Ford Mustang & F150 as well as the 2016-2020 Ford GT350 engine.
- (1) Billet Crank Trigger Ring
- 2011-2017 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- 2016-2020 Ford GT350
- 2011-2017 Ford F150