SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Billet Fuel Drain Valve
A beefier, stronger drain valve for the 2011-2016 F250/F350/F450/F550 6.7L Powerstroke.
- Inexpensive, easy fix to the brittle, plastic fuel drain valve used by the manufacturer
- Great long term upgrade
- Easy install
- All billet anodized component— Increased strength & resistant to corrosion
- Upgraded proprietary nitrile flat washer replaces the cheap OEM rubber washer on the tip
- Increased surface area for easier gripping & removal
The SPE billet aluminum fuel drain valve is the perfect replacement for the OEM plastic drain valve. The upgraded proprietary nitrile washer was designed to replace the cheap, OEM rubber washer which can swell, deform, and sometimes become brittle when some diesel additives are used (including additives used at your local fuel station). This is a factory replacement component for the OEM drain valve (part number HC3Z-9J305-A).
- 1 anodized billet fuel drain valve
- Upgraded nitrile flat washer
- New O-rings