The SPE Motorsport 6.7L Powerstroke Billet Stainless Steel Oil Drain Plug is designed to work on the 2012-2020 Powerstroke with the steel oil pan. This plug eliminates the need to remember a wrench when draining your oil. It features a 19mm hex drive and 3/8" ratchet square drive for easy removal.
SPE did not include a magnetic end. The particles that attach to the plug, if left over time, could detach as a big lump and cause major problems in the engine. Large clumps getting passed into the nearby oil pump pick up tube can cause more issues than smaller particles which would be filtered out by the oil filter. Additionally, a magnetic plug won't do anything to help you identify non-magnetized particles that may be in your engine.
Features & Benefits:
- Machined from billet 304 stainless steel
- Includes a replaceable o-ring
- Eliminates potential galling and stripping
- 19mm hex drive
- 3/8" ratchet square drive
- No more needing to remember a wrench
- 14mm x 1.5 thread pitch which may work on other applications
- 2012- 2020 Ford F250 (including cab & chassis)*
- 2012- 2020 Ford F350 (including cab & chassis)*
- 2012- 2020 Ford F450 (including cab & chassis)*
- 2012- 2020 Ford F550 (including cab & chassis)*
*MUST HAVE STEEL OIL PAN.
**WILL FIT 2011 Powerstrokes with retrofitted OEM metal oil pans