SPE Motorsport Turbo Coolant Feed Line for 2017-2019 6.7L Powerstroke
The SPE Motorsport Turbo Coolant Feed Line fixes the OEM rigid hard line that will is prone to breaking under the pressure and vibration which will then leak & can provide inadequate coolant to the turbocharger. The SPE coolant fee line is constructed with a Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) line featuring CNC billet aluminum fittings and are anodized black for an overall aesthetically pleasing look under the hood. Due to the design of the PTFE line the flexible line is forgiving to vibrations and engine motion. This is a must have for those running a 2017+ GT37 factory style turbocharger on their 6.7L Powerstroke.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) line— far superior to braided stainless lines which have a rubber inner hose that can dry rot
- CNC anodized black billet aluminum fittings
- Flexible line allowing for movement & vibration dampening
- Can also be used to convert older style turbo to newer 17+
- Anyone running a 2017+ GT37 factory style turbocharger on their 6.7L Powerstroke
Replaces Ford Part Number FC3Z9U469B