SPE Motorsport GT S550 Mustang Vertical Links
Reducing 60 foot times, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering precision to your S550 Mustang with SPE Vertical links.
Stock stamped steel vertical links with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. SPE’s vertical links are designed with Delrin bushings and 304 stainless sleeves inside a 6061 billet aluminum housing. This design gives excellent performance with zero deflection.
These links also work great for street performance, drag race, and road race applications. When launching at the drag strip they help keep the tires planted instead of hopping while trying to grip. The stock vertical link bodys flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings and it all equals poor performance.
SPE’s billet construction eliminates vertical link flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. Delrin bushings are a precision machined component and hold a very tight tolerance; they help eliminate deflection and wheel alignment changes. SPE vertical links add zero noise, vibration, & harnesses (NVH) to the chassis unlike other links with hiem style joints. Through thorough real world and CAD simulations there is no gain going to a stiffer rod end/ bushing, only increased NVH.
** SPE Recommends our cradle lockout kit in conjunction with the vertical links to get even better results.
- Fits 2015-2021 Mustang GT & Ecoboost plus 2016-2020 GT350
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum body
- CNC machined Delrin Bushings
- 304 stainless steel sleeves
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable red anodized finish
- 1 hour or less installation time
- Eliminates vertical link and bushing flex
- Eliminates wheel alignment changes when driving
- 2015-2021 Ford Mustang GT
- 2015-2021 Ford Ecoboost
- 2016-2020 Ford GT350