The SPE Short Block
SPE has been developing this engine from day one of release. Our engines our second to none & we have developed products and operations specifically for the 6.7L Powerstroke engine platform.
We currently hold many records for the 6.7L Powerstroke in our own vehicles as well as some of the highest horsepower & most competitive trucks in the industry.
SPE stands behind every engine we build.
- NEW OEM engine — there are no rebuilt engines used
- SPE/Carrillo H Beam Rods (balanced within 1 gram)
- Factory Cam
- Upgraded Bearings
- Blueprint Sheet
- Bore and Hone with Torque Plate
- Cylinder Block Decked to SPE spec RA finish
- Crankshaft and gear tig welded
- Camshaft Timing Gear broach pinned
- Rotating Assembly Balanced (All components weight matched prior)
- SPE modified pistons in varying compression ratios.
Standard New Components included:
- OEM Block
- Mahle pistons
- Clevite® TriArmor™ Main Bearings
- Clevite® TriArmor™ Rod Bearings
- OEM Camshaft
Many more options available including:
- Ceramic coated pistons
- SPE high rev lifters
- SPE HD pushrods
- Head studs
- Main studs
- SPE billet oil pump gears
- SPE high boost piston rings – for applications above 1000hp and or 60PSI
- Fluidampr harmonic balance
- Custom grind cams
- Glow Plug delete
- Injector Hold down
- High Volume Oil Pan Kit
**SPE will handle all shipping arrangements if you'd like. Please contact us prior to ordering to set-up shipping.
Item must be shipped by truck freight and cost is not included in the price.
This item has a core charge. Cores received that are damaged beyond repair will have core charge denied on new crate engine builds.
Please contact us to verify build times.